Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long Does Check Take Clear

Tacuarembó 0653 - Uruguay - César Ortiz died Mediator

(Left to Right: Sonia Binneviews, Cesar Ortiz, Franco Conforti, sitting Celina Perrot)

N ote press. Dismissal

my friend César Ortiz.

C onocí the Clerk Caesar, on the occasion of a seminar Training to dictate to Celina Perrot in 2007 in Paysandu.

Caesar, sitting in the front row, I kept on asking questions that often stretched his account with a full explanation reflected his way of seeing life.

exchange e-mails continued and we settled that friendship.

We once more, the personal circumstances of each allowed us.
Despite their problems, Caesar was always there to support us, to encourage us.

We were not great friends, we do not know much, but I can not deny that my eyes fill with tears at the moment, though, and taking same example and teachings that Caesar has given us, I know I have
make every effort to remember with a smile, and he would like.

Our love to his family. Chau

Caesar and THANKS! Franco


0 comments:

Post a Comment