Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Monster Energy Earrings For Men





On the site Friday Wifi want to create awareness that use of the Internet should be underecho and not a luxury for all users.

The idea is that every Friday to remove the password for our wireless router so that others can use your Internet connection.

Once you remove the password, shared on Twitter or GoogleMaps approximate area from where others can connect:
Example: " At the corner of Central Park # ViernesDeWiFi "

is what it says on the official website of the project but I live in a country so insecure I will not indicate the exact location of my wireless connection but if I'm going to release and notified via twitter. If you want to show the location it is your responsibility.
Example of how I'm going to use: "Free my wireless connection so they can use # # ViernesDeWifiPy viernesDeWifi.

The hashtag in twitter is # ViernesDeWifi

I ask you if you have wireless do every Friday and alert in your twitter account and began supporting good ideas and slowly pressed a right that we should have all users.
used to Paraguay
# ViernesDeWifiPy
I personally am going to use the two hashtag to support global and one for our country.
Eye: serve the shared folders on your network.

0 comments:

Post a Comment