Friday, March 4, 2011

Beach Volleyball Camel Toe

Interview with Laura Perico

This is an interview he gave me the actress Laura Perico hope you enjoy =)

"First of all tell me that you thought you've created a Fan Club?:
Well first of all, thanks for apoyarme.Me ecanta make fan pages Laura Perico, it makes me feel well supported by you.


such -Tell your recordings from Where Elisa?:
Where Is My recordings in Elisa? estubo sensational, I love everything.


Now your tastes:
-What is your favorite food?:

mmm My favorite food is very difficult the situation jajaja


-What kind of music you listen to?:
The type of music you hear is the rock


-Group Favorite?:
is King of Leon.


"I like Twitter?:
I'm not a lover but I like twitter because I can communicate with my friends.


Personality:
-do you define?:

I define myself as a serious person, I am very personal


"I let go more by your head or your heart?:
I ride my heart.


Interests:
-Which countries would you like to visit?:

I'd like to visit around the world such as going to France and beautiful cities that I like, that make me feel comfortable .


anecdote of the Clone-A:
clone As the anecdote is that Luke and Jade fall in love and can not be together because she is Muslim but he does everything possible to see her, but had to leave and got to Maritza and Maritza did not know Lucas was expecting a daughter and then found out the cute girl Natalia was born which was well padded and then change because it had many problems and she and her best friends Fernando and Paula are some drug addicts, Natalia gets a boyfriend named Alex but he did not want her to continue on drugs but she ignores him, the help and gets a reavitalizacion center and when they are recovered Fernando and Natalia open a support center and in the name of the anecdote Paula.Esa.


-you do in your spare time?:
In my free time I do is talk on the phone, listen to music and looking to do.


-feel some admiration for famous?
I admire myself


-Con that actor or actress would you like to work?:
I like to work with Juan David Agudelo and Roberto Manrique.


-Who is your inspiration in every day to be getting better?
My inspiration? this difficult uyy all the actresses who are good acting:)


-How is your relationship with Maurice and Sandra Echeverria Ochmann?:
My ralacion with Mauricio Ochmann is nice and do not know about but lots of kisses and the same with Sandra we all get along.


"That sense of making the role of child drug addict and in-falling again?:
I felt good playing the role of a drug addict and she incompredida.


-And finally I would say to your fans?
to finish I say to all my fans never stop supporting me and that I love you ... kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment